Battery will NOT calibrate...don't know what to do :(

OP
C

crashvector

Reaction score
he told me it would be a new phone since I just got this one in July.

OP
C

crashvector

Reaction score
I will keep everyone updated. Like I said...I am dubious that this new phone won't have the same problem...unless they changed battery vendors or updated the battery's internal software.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well on the Droid razor section of this forum, I haven't seen this. So it might not be that common of a problem.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just make sure on this new phone you really rake care of the battery. Follow everything the directions say to do when you need to charge it.

OP
C

crashvector

Reaction score
UPDATE::

Got the new phone earlier today. Without turning it on, I connected it to the charger until it said 100%. Turned it on, signed into all of my accounts, did a backup restore, etc. I then flashed to the .215 software. I am currently in the process of reinstalling of the apps that I need and updating the others. My plan is to run it down to the 15% warning, then turn off and charge to 100% again, per the battery meter training that Kat recommends.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
UPDATE::

Got the new phone earlier today. Without turning it on, I connected it to the charger until it said 100%. Turned it on, signed into all of my accounts, did a backup restore, etc. I then flashed to the .215 software. I am currently in the process of reinstalling of the apps that I need and updating the others. My plan is to run it down to the 15% warning, then turn off and charge to 100% again, per the battery meter training that Kat recommends.

That's a good start.

OP
C

crashvector

Reaction score
MUCH better:

newBattery.jpg

90% battery left after 8 hours.