Battery widget suggestions..

efexay

Reaction score
Need on that shows percentages in increments smaller than 5%, accurately. (i.e. 67% ). Thanks.

Reaction score
Need on that shows percentages in increments smaller than 5%, accurately. (i.e. 67% ). Thanks.
I dont think they have those...and unfortunately if they did they would suck your battery pretty fast because your battery would be sending it consant updates after every 1 percent.

4fit?

Reaction score
From what I understand, the motorolas do not have a.way to do that until they bit 20% or something like that. However, the HTC phones can do that without issue. I am using circular battery indicator from a user over at XDA. It shows the battery level in single percentages in the status bar. Again, don't believe this will work with the moto phone, but you can give it a shot.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

morsecode191

Reaction score
I use simply, Battery Widget. It gives me the 5 right on the dot, counting every increment. I don't think it uses too much batter life because I actually think I get goo battery life. Only charge my phone maybe every 30 hours or so. Right now I took it off the charger last night at midnight before going out and I'm at 71%.

jlang11

Reaction score
As mentioned Battery Left. Once its calibrated, its pretty accurate.

harrellj

Reaction score
The biggest thing with most of these widgets is what is your phone reporting? Some widgets will only display that information (so the D1 would be in increments of 10% until below 20% at which point it'll go in increments of 5% until below 5%). Other widgets (like Battery Left) require that your phone goes through a full charging cycle and based off of that and your normal usage, it guesses what the actual status is.