1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Usage

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by silverjk2007, Nov 15, 2009.

1. silverjk2007

silverjk2007 New Member

How long are you all getting on your battery? I'm getting one day max. I am just curious if I am way off or about looking at a normal battery life.

Thanks,
  2. metsnfins

metsnfins New Member

I'm not even getting that much. If I run widget even less
    At least it charges quickly but 5-6 hours is unacceptable
  3. pooch21

pooch21 New Member

battery life

i was getting 6 -8 hours maybe less. . . . i was on the web and you tube, just messing around with it . . . i downloaded advanced task manager and with one button you can end all of the files or programs you have. . . . The phone runs like a computer you need to back out of everything you open. or it will run the battery down
  4. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

If i were to run mine down to 10% or so, i would be getting around 10-14 hours of out it, more then exceptable.
  5. The Professor

The Professor New Member

Ya I am getting about one day out of it so far, but I've only had it for 3 or 4 days so I constantly keep playing with it. :)
  6. bhester

bhester New Member

Only one day, returned!

I was only getting 8-10 hrs. That was the main reason I returned mine. I also did not think that the additional cost per month was worth it. $7 dollars a month for insurance is just too much. This phone cost too much not to have the insurance. I decided that having a regular phone that keeps a charge for days even a week and using the extra money for other things was more important. That being said, the phone did seem to work good and had a lot of real neat apps! I really liked the bar code scanner app that would let you find a app for the phone on your desktop computer then scan the code and then download the program, too cool.
  7. Erron

Erron Developer Developer

I get about a full day. Since im used to an iphone its not a big deal. Im never far froma plug/car plug or computer so I can always charge it.
  8. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

Yeah i bought an extra 2 6-foot usb cables for it, so i could keep 1 at work and 1 for my car. So that way i'm always able to plug up if needed.
  9. Bhinderoid

Bhinderoid New Member

Yeah if I'm playing with the thing I'll get 7 or 8 hours tops. Sucks.