Battery usage meter

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by Saint23, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Saint23

Saint23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it has been since my Gingerbread update that my phone's usage meter has not been working. It always indicates dialer 50% and android system 50%. I used to get a more useful breakdown. I am using GoLauncher, but I've verified on a friend's phone the same issue and his is basically original with Gingerbread also. I can't really find any other instances of this on the net, but I may be searching wrong. Is there cache somewhere that has to be cleared? Thanks in advance.

2. cbreze

cbreze Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Mines that way also. It was that way since I got it back in May afaik. Froyo, GB, doesn't seem to matter. I don't really much care where the power's going as long as it gives me a day's use.

3. Saint23

Saint23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine worked before the update. It was good to troubleshoot and seek out a bad app that's draining your battery. A couple months ago I had a baseball schedule app that would drain the batt big time once it was opened. I found it with the battery usage. I had one recently and had to uninstall apps one by one to find the problem.

4. D_B

D_B New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine indicated several different (useful) usages when I got my phone 5 days ago (ebay) but now it shows the 50%/50% thing no mater what apps I'm using/have used
    ... I have not activated the phone and it already has the current gingerbread ... I did start to use the manual activation phone number listed here in the forums but never completed it
    .. wish it was like it was before, I like my gages to read accurately

Edit: it is now back to showing actual usages and being useful again HUH?

Edit: well duh ... I do believe it's showing what has used the battery since charging .. if you have only two things that ran, then each of those things are consuming 50% if the drain on the battery ... DOH!

Search tags for this page
casio commando battery dialer

casio commando battery drain

casio commando battery meter
casio commando dialer using battery
dialer draining battery android
dialer on casio commando
dialer using battery android casio
g'zone commando battery is draining fast
how does the dialer on a casio commando kill the battery
what is the dialer on my verizon casio commando