Battery troube

josel545

Reaction score
Lately the battery in my d2 has been doing stupid things like reading fully charged but when I listen to music its like its only half way charged or it wont stay charged. So im devating on wether buying a new battery. Any suggestioins

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Some people say cycling the battery will help you but if not I would suggest getting a second battery. Its way cheaper than buying an extended battery and you can keep it charged and stick it in your pocket or whatever for whenever you need it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cycling the battery? You mean letting it run out completely before recharging? No, that is not going to help.

Amazon, new battery for 8.00, at that price buy 2. Ebay, get a wall charger for 5.00. It eliminates all the stressot of worrying about the battery.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm hesitant to coment on the cycling thing but a member of the rescue squad suggested it to me recently so I was just passing that on.

Ultimate solution is a new battery though.

rustler244

Reaction score
I found droid 2 batteries cheap on amazon. But I am not finding any wall chargers where u but the battery into a dock and plug it in while u still use your droid.