1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Tips

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by mhafizi186, Apr 24, 2013.

1. mhafizi186

mhafizi186 New Member

Hi,

I'm using Ninetology Black Pearl II i9400.I need some tips or suggestions about the best utilities for my battery.

Thank you.
  2. Dalvik_Cache

Dalvik_Cache Super Moderator Premium Member

I have found the best thing you can do for battery is ensure that you don't have apps that maintain a persistent connection. Specifically, messenger apps are really bad about this. If you install something like IMO, or Yahoo Messenger, you will tank your battery hard. The other thing is to check and make sure you don't have any apps that have been backgrounded in the process list that still try to phone home. If you have Jelly Bean you can go to Settings > Power > Usage and it will break down the highest battery offender for you. On some devices the camera will keep running, even when its not in the foreground, this hurts bad... Anyhow, I don't know anything about your phone specifically, but thats some good general info. Hope it helps!
  3. mhafizi186

mhafizi186 New Member

Ok mandy..i will try first.thank you
  4. eugenerudenko

eugenerudenko New Member

Mandy is absolutely right about the apps that require constant Internet connection. I also use Energy saving app that automatically turns off Internet connection for the night, when I certainly don't need it (if needed, it can be turned on manually).
  5. imago

imago New Member

Yes, the energy saving apps really did a good job on preventing the draining of the battery on my cellphone! Anyway, thanks MandyMakesApps for the tips!
Search tags for this page
battery saver untk ninetology blackpearl

best custom rom bp2

black pearl 2 rom s4

custom rom black pearl2

custom rom for ninetology black pearl 2

cyanogenmod for ninetology

forum ninetology

galaxy s4 rom for black pearl 2

i9400 bp2 custom rom

ninetology black pearl 2

ninetology black pearl 2 i9400