Battery Temperature App?

huskur

Reaction score
Just rooted yesterday and getting ready to get SetCPU to overclock but also need a "good" battery temp. indicator also. What does everyone use? Pros vs. Cons?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Temp Monitor

Battery and CPU Temps

Reaction score
The updated SetCPU also has temp monitors in it. I run that and Temp Monitor, redundant, but better safe than sorry. They're usually within 2-4 degrees F of each other.

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
Thanks a million guys!!! Now that i have rooted lets say i wanted to install the smoked glass theme. Is there a thread on it? Hard to install?

Ryan325678

Reaction score
Battery dog is a good one to track battery stats over time and plot them. The interface leaves a lot to be desired but it has everything you need. Plus you can grab the .csv file that it generates and plot it yourself in excel if you want.

:reddroid:

backlash

Reaction score
Spare parts also has a battery temp readout, among other things. BEWARE though, I believe the current version of Spare parts had adds in it.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I currently have CPU set to 800/250 most of the time, on-demand. I haven't seen any temps remotely close to being concerning yet, rarely more than 102 or 104. I had it clocked to 1000 at one point, only a short time but saw temps in the 111 to 112 range. But I also haven't subjected it to much of a load, at this point.

Admittedly, I'm not very knowledgeable, but I'm not worried. until I see temps @120. The default fail safe is a bit higher than that, and mine is actually set at about 113

Litrekid

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the temps jump around a lot. Mine will go from 111 to 98 in three seconds. Is this normal?