battery sudden drop from 65-25%

uchiah26

Reaction score
I have a tablet phone that everytime my battery wents to 65 it drops suddenly to 25...i don`t have apps or anything like that because i did a factory reset.

i tried the battery callibrator but nothing :(...so desperate :(...

View attachment 60533

sry for my bad english...i`m from romania
cell standby it`s something fake...a bug but it`s not because of that :(

johnm93359

Reaction score
Glad you mentioned this. I've noticed that my battery sucks big time lately. I took a look and screen was 82%, followed by android os at 10%, then android system 2%.

Needless to say, I changed my screen settings. Thanks.

OP
U

uchiah26

Reaction score
you`ve changed the settings...can you be more exact :D...yea but mine it just drops from 65 to 25 in a split of a second :D

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
you`ve changed the settings...can you be more exact :D...yea but mine it just drops from 65 to 25 in a split of a second :D

Have you tried draining your battery when you get to 25 and see how it last? Maybe it just a bug that shows 25 when it really isn't? Get a batt monitor app like gsam.

Michaela

Reaction score
hi,
I have the same problem with my Eboda tablet . I don't think it's a bug because after the battery gets to 25% it's not lasting to much.My tablet it turns off at 12-14%. One time happen to last until 6%.
I have installed a battery monitor app and the graph is showing the drop from 65% to 25%.
Any ideas why?

Thanks!