battery sucks

chalie1980

Reaction score
Can you install any kernel on any rom ... I'm running incredibly re-engineered and my battery take forever to charge and God dead way way way fast. Someone please help thanks.

ScottH123

Reaction score
I can tell you from personal experience that the OEM battery is horrible. Spend the money and get the Seidio 3500mah battery for the Incredible. It makes all the difference in the world for this phone. You can run what you want when you want and not worry about it having to be charged at lunch. I would imagine that is not true if you are doing alot of streaming video or gaming, but for everyday use, to quote another poster on here, it is a "game changer".

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Well when I was running cyanogen 6 the battery life was tons better..... I hear that kernels can improve batt life big time......don't want a big battery cause then no cases will fit.

smtom

Reaction score
AOSP ROMs require AOSP kernels, sense ROMs run sense kernels. If you flash AOSP kernel in sense rom, you will bootloop.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Well I want to get a new Tom that will support the wiimote in the ddroid incredible and one with flash and or hulu app.