Battery Storage?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so today i went into Verizon to pick up my Droid Bionic at the open of the store i was the first one there an got the first phone. Now here's my deal, I was just gonna use my upgrade an buy the phone. Well my lovely parents who i just taken out to dinner wondered into the Verizon store an spoke with a sales person while i was preoccupied with my person. So anyway, when the guy went back to grab my phone I saw my parents an they said my dad was looking for a new phone. I thought that was fine because we now have all our lines open for upgrades. SO anyway as he brought my phone out an I wanted to just be given the box (I.E. not have him touching anything, idk why but i was like paranoid for the first few hours with it haha) we got to talking. Well during this time my parents must have found out what phone i was getting when they're sales associate an mine were in the backroom together...kinda think my parents send him back there to find out haha. So anyway i got my phone an on my way out my parents stop me at the door to show me a accessories pack they got me for my phone, for my Birthday. (which is sept 13th) I got a few things an one was the extended battery.

So now heres my question unthinkingly i charged up the regular battery while i was at work leaving my phone at home all day. The thought occurred to me when i was elbow deep under the hood that..."Oh man should i be fully charging this battery when i'm gonna be using the extended battery?" How do you guys think i should store this battery? Fully Charged or should i use it till it dies then switch back over to my extended? Just curious on what the proceeder is.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Run it down to 40% or so and keep it in a cool area and you should be fine.

LLR00717