1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Status - Donate Colors?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Smokie, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Smokie

Smokie New Member

Been searching for a while and just can't find what I'm looking for. If i want to edit the .png's to change the color of one of my battery skins would I want to use a hex editor and try and locate the color code or photoshop? also, if anyone knows of the string to search for that would be great. the wife wants a hot pink battery skin to go with her pink-life theme.. cuttalot has a thread where he links to one, but the link has been dead forever and he ignores when I ask or pm about it. I'm sure he is very busy. any help is always appreciated.
  2. Smokie

Smokie New Member

actually I just figured out that I can just mess with the hue and easily save them that way with paintshop.. this is perfect.
  3. Smokie

Smokie New Member

this is what I ended up with.. she's happy.. so I'm happy :D
Search tags for this page

batterybg