1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery stat help

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by [ L ], Feb 3, 2011.

1. [ L ]

[ L ] New Member

Yesterday, I wiped my battery stats, trying to get better battery life. Today, I dropped my phone and the battery popped out, shutting off my phone. I saw one of the warnings of what you shouldn't do after you wipe the battery stats is not turn it off. Is there something I should be worried about?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

The only thing that it will do is not make the new learning curve as accurate. I would be alot more worried about dropping my phone. Worst case scenario is that you'll want to go through the process to reset your stats again.

good luck
  3. [ L ]

[ L ] New Member

Okay, thanks. I hope you're right.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

I'm pretty sure I am.

Like I said, the main thing (if I were you) to worry about is actual damage caused by the actual dropping of the phone.

good luck
Search tags for this page

s4 batteru stat