1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery - Seidio vs Gorilla Gadget

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by hotconductor, Mar 26, 2012.

1. hotconductor

hotconductor New Member

Can someone please tell me which of these is the winner? I have read mixed things about both. Seidio seems to be rated slightly higher. Gorilla Gadget looks legit but I have read several reviews of a harsh performance falloff around 8 months of heavy use.

Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. I am ready to pull the trigger on one of these. Leaning toward the Seidio right now...
  2. vatothe0

vatothe0 New Member

I've had the Gorilla Gadgets battery for nearly a year and it still seems great. I still charge every day but no worries in between. I never bothered to reset the battery stats or whatever so my phone will go to 5% left and stay there for 5 hours of pandora use with the screen on.
Search tags for this page
amazon gorilla gadget 12000reveiws
droid x extended battery case gorilla gadgets

droid x gorilla battery

droid x gorilla battery review
droid x2 gorilla gadgets
galaxy s3 gorilla gadgets seidio
gorilla battery reviews droid x 2
gorilla gadget battery&seido holster
gorilla gadgets galaxy nexus battery
gorilla gadgets legit galxy s3

gorilla gadgets s3 extended battery review