Battery reporting issues during video playback

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by legacystar, Jan 3, 2011.

1. legacystar

legacystar New Member

Has anyone else been having the problem on 6.2 when you play video on youtube or in the browser the battery appears you die in about 2 minutes and shut off? after reboot the battery reads normal till you try to watch video again then it repeats. has this been reported by anyone else and is there a fix?
  2. smmfc

smmfc Member

Mine works fine I watched about two hours straight of youtube videos this morning maybe there's a problem with your rom try a clear of dalvik cache and battery stats but you may need to reinstall the rom

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. legacystar

legacystar New Member

i tried both those didnt help. did wipe and still nothing maybe. i also did a reinstall but maybe i'll do it again and see
  4. jack007

jack007 New Member

I am not sure if I have the same exact problem as you but I have noticed that my battery status drops quickly after only a few minutes of video. I am on BB 0.6.1. Didn't try rebooting to see if the status returns to normal. But it takes only a few minutes of video to drop 30%. My battery life is otherwise on par with previous versions.
  5. calbrs04

calbrs04 New Member

I noticed this today when i was using my gps, went from 90% down to 20 in about 15mins. I rebooted and it came up to 50%. So who knows.