1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery reporting in 1% increments!

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by El Poblano, Feb 18, 2011.

1. El Poblano

El Poblano New Member

So I love my x, but I've always thought its weird that that it doesn't report the battey in 1% increments but rather in 10. Anyway, yesterday I flashed the ud mod theme and all of a sudden my widget begins to report in 1%!!! Did something change, and if so can we put this on the status bar?!
    Check the pics, I took these just a couple of mins apart while on the charger.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

ugg...if i hear about this one more time (literally like 5 threads on this same exact thing) i am going to FLIP.

it was an update to the widget. along with a few other apps (like circle battery go the update as well)

there is an app in the market that puts an icon in the status bar, but it will NOT ever replace the original battery icon. anything in between the 15% increments is just a guess from the app...it may be accurate, but it is not exact.
  3. spicoli1980

spicoli1980 New Member

I am pretty sure that was just part of the minimalistic text update, nothing to do with the rom. I may be wrong though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Troop

Troop New Member

Would you mind posting some more screenshots from that theme? I've been thinking about trying it, but wanted to see what the rest of it looked like.

Thanks.
  5. HackerCity

HackerCity New Member