1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery replacement?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX HD' started by Pegleg, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Pegleg

Pegleg Member

How do you get the battery replaced in a Razr maxx hd?
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Well there's a few ways..send it to Motorola, get a warranty on the repairs..or have a cell phone repair shop do it..I can't remember the moto cost...but that's the way I'd go.

MAXXED OUT!!!!!
  3. AECRADIO

AECRADIO Member

You could remove the rear cover and desolder the contacts yourself, saving $$ by buying the battery and doing the repair yourself.
    There are plenty of aftermarket suppliers for batteries, and since I use only a few, the most recent has been the factory outlet store, which sells a large stock of batteries for many devices. They are also low cost, and the ones I have purchased, have provided very good service, in fact, they have been every bit as good as name brand batteries.
    Just because a battery might not have a familiar trade marked name embossed on it, does not means the cells are of substandard quality, the products from Motorola are also made in China, like the aftermarket batteries, they simply lack the name.
    I performed a test on one battery for my Droid X, a BH6X battery, listed at 1,880 mAh, the current capacity 5 months after use was 1,920 mAh, tested twice, I think this is my personal proof and validation that my selection was a good one. I will not hesitate to buy as long as I can obtain as good, or better capacity from batteries purchased through the above-named supplier. Of course, YMMV.

The second pic shows the cell origin of an OEM Motorola battery, China, the same place the aftermarket battery is made.
    DSCF1042.JPG
    Droid X battery (high cap.)
    DSCF1043.JPG
    Droid 2 battery (OEM standard)
Search tags for this page
battery replacement for motorola droid maxx hd
battery replacement in verizon razr maxx hd
can the battery be replaced in a droid razr maxx hd
droid razr hd maxx battery replacement

droid razr maxx battery replacement

droid razr maxx battery replacement videos

droid razr maxx hd battery replacement