Battery reading

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by nwwolf1, Mar 30, 2011.

1. nwwolf1

nwwolf1 New Member

Anyone elses 1.42 having bad battery readings? My phone was reading 5% for about four hours, then finally died. I wiped and reinstalled so I'm hoping it fixed it. Though the install was acting very strange, when ever I put a widget on my page it would change to another widget.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

My battery readings are strange as well. It sill stay between 100-80 for a long time. Once it drops to 70 it will only stay there a short while then go straight to 50, then 40. I could be between the 100-80 range for half the day, but whn it drops to 70, I'll be down to 10 within a couoke of hours. However, once down to 10 or even 5, it still has a few hours left. I'm sure I need to reset battery stats, but I don't know how to do it. Just flashed RZRecovery yesterday, but haven't had time to read the 125 page thread on it and haven't really tinkered with it yet.
  3. Fault

Fault New Member

Same here. Wiping did not help. ugh...
  4. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 New Member

Did you guys wipe (the phone) at 100 percent battery? Did this happen with other roms, even the slightest misreading after you wiped battery stats? Did you wipe the battery and let it die, then charge it? You might wanna get a new battery if this problem persists with other roms... :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk