Battery Reading Not Accurate

adurna

Reaction score
Can someone help me out? I've been looking for solutions to my problem but have found none so far. A while ago I calibrated my LG-MS910 maybe 2 or 3 times because my battery reader wasn't accurate but I'm still seeing problems with that. I've attached a picture of my battery use and there you can see that the battery constantly shoots up and down with no in-between.

Attachments

• shot_Nov_18_2012_0.png
    shot_Nov_18_2012_0.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 236

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That is strange....

Have you tried any other battery reader such as Gsam? Have you tried a new battery?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm not sure it's the battery meter going whacky. Voltages can be pulled down pretty hard under high current draw. Looking at your screen I see periods of low signal which can put a heavy load on the battery while the phone is trying to get and maintain a connection with a tower.

Look at my blow-up of your screen shot and note the color beaks in yellow indicating the signal level. When power appears to take plunges, the color bar changes color to show a low signal.

ahupa4a2.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

adurna

Reaction score
I've tried other battery readers and they always show the same thing on my phone's battery reader, and I doubt the battery can actually go from 45% to 17% in one reboot and then 5% to 60% in a 10-minute charge...