1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Pulls Required??

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by IceAngel8381, Feb 19, 2011.

1. IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381 New Member

I have had my Vortex for a few weeks now and I must say that I absbolutely love it!! I have a question regarding battery pulls though. With my BlackBerry, I had to do a pull at least once a day, if not more. So far, I have only done one battery pull with my Vortex and that was by choice. I was just curious as to if battery pull are a common thing with android phones. Thanks for the replies!! :)

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App
  2. cpjr

cpjr New Member

No. Not usually. I rarely ever EVER have to pull the battery.
  3. kptphalkon

kptphalkon New Member

Battery pulls indicate that you are having problems with an app. Android is 99% of the time very very stable on its own.

If your screen freezes, or the phone shuts itself down, or reboots during the middle of something it is usually, if not always, because of an app you have running.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G
  4. IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381 New Member

I rebooted because a app froze up. Haven't had issues since. I got this phone free from VZW because my BB kept rebooting and I was sent 5 phones and all 5 did the same thing. I'm due for a upgrade in June, I just don't know what I want yet....thinking maybe Droid Pro.
  5. cpjr

cpjr New Member

By the time June rolls around....there will be a few more awesome phones released.