1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery pull

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dangell26, Apr 15, 2010.

1. dangell26

dangell26 New Member

Hello, I was wondering if it is necessary to regularilly do battery pulls on my Droid like I had to do on my Blackberry.
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Not at all. If you need to do daily battery pulls with the droid it's time to take it back and exchange it for one that works correctly.
  3. dangell26

dangell26 New Member

I havent had a need to do one yet and I've had it for a week. So far I am very happy with this phone. I have become an android addict. That's not too suprising seeing is i'm coming from a Storm 1
  4. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

If you find the phone starting to lag a little bit you can power it off and back on again and that will usually solve the issue. I tend to do this once a week just out of habit now. I won't say that a battery pull is never necessary but it shouldn't be something that is the norm for your phone like the blackberry.
  5. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

I pull my battery once a week but that's because I rotate batteries and always have a "hot" spare in case I need it. Prior to getting a (cheap) backup battery, there were probably a half dozen times over the course of four months when I found I had to pull the battery. As another poster noted, if you find it necessary to pull your battery frequently there is either something wrong with your hardware or your software. A factory reset would be my first step; a trip to the Verizon store would be my second if I still had problems.
  6. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

You only really need a battery pull when you purposely overload your phone, and even then most of the times the droid can take it
  7. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

I know people have had issues on here that a battery pull solved but those issues are few and far between.
  8. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

A battery pull hasn't really solved my problems but it helps when there's something wrong with root
Search tags for this page
android battery pull

battery pull droid dna

battery pull on droid dna
battery pull on droid razr
dna battery pull

droid dna battery pull

droid m battery pull

droid razor how to pull the battery
how to pull out battery in droid dna
how to pull the battery on a motorola droid m
pull battery on droid dna