1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery problems

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Bang Pow Boom, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

My wife is on 5.2 and lately she's been having battery problems. Right now, after charging for an hour, the it says the battery is at %%10%. I rebooted into recovery and it says the phone is at 40%. I haven't changed kernels since flashing. Been running for a month with no problems. Please help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Get the battery charged to 100% if possible and then recalibrate the battery stats. You can do it in recovery depending on what recovery you're using or you download "BatteryCalibration" for free from the market. Either way your battery needs to be at 100% for it to work right.
  3. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

Must have been the charger, swiped out cords and it seems to be holding the charge. Very strange. The same charger charges my d1 with no problems.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums