1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery problem...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DylanShades12, Jun 12, 2013.

1. DylanShades12

DylanShades12 New Member

I accidentally dropped my phone in the toilet, but got it out immediately and dried i off and made sure everything worked fine, which it did, but then after a few hours it turned off and vibrated for a moment nd stopped, then vibrated and stopped and wouldnt stop til I took out the battery. When I put the battery back in, It acted like it would turn back on normally, then after the samsung screen it just started vibrating again and wont stop. Please help. :frown:
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum

Put the phone, and the battery (separate) into a bag of uncooked rice for at least 48 hours.
  3. DylanShades12

DylanShades12 New Member

Thanks, it worked, but now the lock button will unlock but wont lock :( Can I fix it, or is it permanent?
  4. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Hard to say. The internal switch may be bad or still damp. Maybe more time sealed up with the rice might help.
  5. DylanShades12

DylanShades12 New Member

Im willing to try it because now the lock button wont work at all making my phone utterly useless