Battery Only Charger

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if there is a battery only charger that a Droid battery is compatible with? I looked on Verizon and the only one I saw was by Blackberry.

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why didn't I think to look there? I'll definitely check that out. Thanks!

techguru

Reaction score
VZ must be out of stock if you aren't seeing it. Try the Motorola site. There is a charger that fits all Moto batteries. (has two sides and little switches that make it fit different batteries.

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
VZ must be out of stock if you aren't seeing it. Try the Motorola site. There is a charger that fits all Moto batteries. (has two sides and little switches that make it fit different batteries.

I'll check that one out as well. Thanks man

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

I saw that and was wondering if a BP7x would work? It's the same shape, just thicker. And it says it will work for different thicknesses

Uncle700

Reaction score
I just ordered one from Verizon, but had to find it under the accessories for the Droid 2. Since they use the same battery as the Droid 1. It is working great. I also got an extra regular battery so would not have issues with the docks.

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one from Verizon, but had to find it under the accessories for the Droid 2. Since they use the same battery as the Droid 1. It is working great. I also got an extra regular battery so would not have issues with the docks.

I looked on there but I'll have to check again. I'm getting a new Droid 1 battery Tuesday with my replacement and I have a new Droid 2 extended battery that I just got so I want to make sure whatever I use will work for both. But, if there is one on there under the Droid 2 accessories then it should work for the extended. I'll have to take a look:)