Battery not complaint?

maddog2014

Reaction score
I really don't see what your problem is with battery life I charged mine took it off around 11 am texed all day and web surfed and used cupple games mms message and flashlight app and once in a awhile left the phone on I don't have a time out time for the screen and around 7:30 8:00pm I had system-80% battery left-73% oh yea also 1 phone call sitting here with 70% at 9:49 pm I take it off the charger at 7:25-7:30am for mon-fri I charged my phone I use it more during the week for heavyer things and I think this is resonable

Sent from my Droid 2 Global using Droidforums app

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Unless you have the gorilla gadget 3500 mAh battery, you're lying bro. And that thing...just not for me. Makes the phone way too big IMO

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Post screen shots of your apparently amazing battery life, and I will.

OP
M

maddog2014

Reaction score
Here is my phone curently but your probly thinking oh he charged it earlyer ill take another screeb shoot tomarow and show you the how long since unpluged and battery usage since it isn't corect as of right now bc I flashed some stuff
180ed003-1e35-bcab.jpg

Last edited:

kptphalkon

Reaction score
No. I meant take a screen shot of your battery usage from settings>battery>tap the battery icon :/ itll show uptime and battery use broken down by which thing uses up more or less...

Still not conclusive evidence though.

I have had the droid 2 global for over 3 months now and even with the extended battery I can tell you that you aint been using this phone much at all off the charger to only be at 60%

OP
M

maddog2014

Reaction score
Like I said in the post maby you didn't read it good enough I will tomarow bc I flashed stuff to my phone and the battery usage don't stay on ther along with the time since unpluged aparently so tomarow I will post the pics

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Ahhh....ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhh.....I see now....you flashed a rom.

Haha....hahahahaha.....oh man, I'll just remove my posts and slip away now.

OP
M

maddog2014

Reaction score
No I flashed someing for my audio nope I am running stock rom but deblurred of corse if I wasn't I couldt get good battery life

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to see shots of the actual battery monitor within settings. That will show how long off charger and what all has been going on with your phone during that time.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really don't see what your problem is with battery life I charged mine took it off around 11 am texed all day and web surfed and used cupple games mms message and flashlight app and once in a awhile left the phone on I don't have a time out time for the screen and around 7:30 8:00pm I had system-80% battery left-73% oh yea also 1 phone call sitting here with 70% at 9:49 pm I take it off the charger at 7:25-7:30am for mon-fri I charged my phone I use it more during the week for heavyer things and I think this is resonable

Who are you speaking to & what happened to punctuation?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I would like to see shots of the actual battery monitor within settings. That will show how long off charger and what all has been going on with your phone during that time.

That is what I was trying to get across. It seems like a fishy claim if he is willing to post his notification bar, but not the actual battery usage report.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

Who are you speaking to & what happened to punctuation?

What? What's wrong with run on sentences? So what if it's a whole paragraph jammed into one sentance :icon_ poke:

That is what I was trying to get across. It seems like a fishy claim if he is willing to post his notification bar, but not the actual battery usage report.

agreed. I have friends with D2G's with extended battery's that don't get this kind of life.

manoman

Reaction score
if he's got the 3500 mAh Gorilla Gadgets / ebay battery, this is perfectly normal.