Battery monitor that actually gauges to the nearest ones place

Gunner67

Reaction score
Anyone know a good battery monitor, I cant seem to find anythinf that reads battery not by units of 10, I would not like to approx 10 percentage points

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

foxky

Reaction score
the Droid x does not calculate battery by 1's, only 10's. minimalistic text widget has a battery hack that estimates your current battery level to the nearest 1s place, check it out. its not accurate below 15% though

old wine guy

Reaction score
Try "circle battery widget". It's pretty simple, but, works fine for me.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Rocko

Reaction score
Anyone know a good battery monitor, I cant seem to find anythinf that reads battery not by units of 10, I would not like to approx 10 percentage points

battery monitor https://market.android.com/details?id=battery.monitor&feature=search_result

Battery Monitor by SIMMO Publications

This one is the best. The developer will respond very quickly and is extremly helpful. It's the best 1% increment battery monitor out there. 100% accurate as it pulls system data, doesn't guess like other apps. Having the percentage in the status bar is so much better than on the desktop IMO, easier to see at a glance.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use battmon x.

It displays the battery in 1% increments, but I use it for the LED while charging since the X doesn't have the charge LED like the Droid 2.

Tiburon

Reaction score

battery monitor https://market.android.com/details?id=battery.monitor&feature=search_result

Battery Monitor by SIMMO Publications

This one is the best. The developer will respond very quickly and is extremly helpful. It's the best 1% increment battery monitor out there. 100% accurate as it pulls system data, doesn't guess like other apps. Having the percentage in the status bar is so much better than on the desktop IMO, easier to see at a glance.

Second. Best battery monitoring app out there.

matjmonk

Reaction score
Another vote for Battery Monitor by Simmo Publications. :)

Still yet another vote for Battery Monitor (by Simmo). There is a free and a paid version in the market and I went ahead and purchased the paid one after several weeks using the free (actually using it before the paid ver was released). I find it to be very accurate and the developer is VERY responsive when you notify him of any issues with the app. I've worked with him 3 or 4 times to help him diagnose a problem with the battery stats and he's been great to work with.

:beer2:

80hd

Reaction score
SystemPanel has a neat built in battery monitor that logs the battery level, charge times, and it guesses based on voltage instead of reported % so it gets awesome resolution.

matjmonk

Reaction score
SystemPanel has a neat built in battery monitor that logs the battery level, charge times, and it guesses based on voltage instead of reported % so it gets awesome resolution.

One of the things that Battery Monitor can do (at least in the paid, not sure about free) is you can set it to use battery voltage to determine what the precentage is, this is supposed to make the display more accurate for extended capacity batteries.

Rocko

Reaction score
Battery Monitor has voltage based monitoring on the free version.