1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery meter accuracy and home screen display latency

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by thinkmega, Sep 1, 2010.

1. thinkmega

thinkmega New Member

Here is what I observe after having installed metiCkOne's frg22d, and it is not going to be scientific.

1. I suspect the battery meter accuracy reflects the remaining capacity correctly. The issue exists in frg01b builds and frg22d. However, p3d's (frg22d) build appears to be less skewed among all.

2. The home screen at times did not display itself until either pressing the "Home Button" or moving to one of the side screen. What might have caused this? It is kind of annoying especially when wanting to dial somebody and couldn't see the direct dial which are stored at the home screen.

If there is solution to either question above, please share your insights.

Thanks.
  2. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Are you using, say launcher pro?

Ya I used tapatalk...
  3. thinkmega

thinkmega New Member

No, I am using that.

Many times it happens after I use the browser.