1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

battery life

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by trizzypballr, Jun 25, 2010.

1. trizzypballr

trizzypballr New Member

I finally made the jump from a blackberry to a droid, I picked up a like new Eris off craigslist. This is my second day using it, ive noticed the battery life is horrible though. I charge my phone at night, take it off the charger and go to work. The phone sits in my locker the whole time except for breaks, and the phone still looses 3/4 of its battery life by the time im off work. What can I do to make the battery last longer?
  2. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

first off if your lockers at your work are metal they can drain the hell out of your battery without u knowing it. also something to do while you are not using it is to put it in airplane mod while u are at work. also make sure your wifi and gps is turned off. and last but not least make sure your widgets are not updating to much cause that will kill your battery. oh and download the Power Manager app it is a life saver for me.

hope this helps