1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

battery life

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by stillwaiting, Jan 4, 2013.

1. stillwaiting

stillwaiting New Member

So I was curious how everyones battery life on the note II is holding up and I didn't see any other thread on this so I decided to start one.

I had this a few days ago, I keep my screen brightness below about 40% most of the time and I am almost always on wifi.

Post a screenshot of what you typically get

Attached Files:

2. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

With wifi on, the possibilities are endless lol. Too bad I don't Have access to wifi at work ;(.

Return of the Android
  3. pizza3

pizza3 Member

Big battery

I have several batteries. I'm using my 6500 mah for the 2nd time. I don't do screen shots but my experience so far is that with 2 1/2 days since lift-off I still have 65% left. Admittedly I am not a big user and the device is a little clunky but it sure does last. I see 5 days easy. When I used my 4200 mah battery it got to 3 days before I switched and it still had about 18% remaining. BTW, the 4200 fits within the stock case. Same size as the original. I am on the hunt for the biggest battery I can get that still fits within the original enclosure. The biggest I've seen with the big back cover was 8500. That could last me easily a week and probably more. Why is bigger better? Because it is. Also, if I were on a desert island I'd rather have a fully charged 8500 bunny then a mere 3100 standard battery. A ship might pass by with an open network on the fourth or fifth day.
  4. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Even without wifi it's quite incredible.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files: