Battery life...

DetCochran

Reaction score
Myself and several others that I know have had problems with batter life since the last update... it only lasts half as long now... dont know what else to do.. i have smart functions on to stop data when idle and other settings. But that did not seem to help any

DetCochran

Reaction score

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It really is not that bad. Takes some time but saves tons fighting and trying to tweak your phone in attempts to get it to work right. After you get everything saved and backed up, it will take about 30 minutes to fdr and be activated again, then another couple hours to restore your texts and call logs, load your apps and set up your email and tweak settings for your most used apps (depending on how many emails and apps you have). Then throughout the week you can set up the rest of your phone like you want it.

Before you do your fdr, you may want to also save your internal and sdcard contents on your PC just for safe keeping. I do just for a little extra peace of mind.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Kevin is right something is still running. The dark blue line under the graph had no breaks over the 10 hrs..was you phone playing music for 10 hrs straight? Im not familiar with Lookout but could that be something? How often do you have it scan your phone?

Mine appears that way, but the thing that was running was Wi-Fi, not a big battery suck. FYI to anyone who doesn't know, tap the chart at the top to see a breakdown of what is running and how long. You can also tap each individual app in the list below to see that app’s usage.

ta8y3atu.jpg
nuruve3y.jpg
apysyry5.jpg
yba5eneg.jpg
ahegajen.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hbniner

Reaction score
I'm on ICS with the screen set at automatic brightness. I've gotten 41 hours with 20% left (see attached screen shot)
View attachment 55676

Here is a screenshot of my battery life after using navigation, fb updates, constant drop box, texting etc. Is this the norm or should I have more battery life left?

View attachment 55362

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums