Battery Life

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by PlastikCity, Apr 24, 2012.

1. PlastikCity

PlastikCity New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys Im new on here and glad to be a part of the community. Well I got the Droid Razr Maxx two days ago, I charged my battery while off till 100% (I had accidently turned it on once) then turned it on and used it a bit and put it on charge while on. I believe this should have calibrated it. I used it awhile and notice the battery shows near full green but its percentage is like 80. So I end up getting 16-17 hours outta the phone with about 4.5 hours screen use. It seems low compared to some other peoples...Do I happen to have a bad battery? :/ Thanks guys.

2. SallyC

SallyC Senior Member

Ratings:
    +61
    I have the non-Maxx Razr, so I won't compare my battery life to yours but if you want to know about batteries, search for posts by FoxKat. He's written extensively about battery performance and has saved many a poor Droid's life. :)

Here's one of his posts about how to calibrate your battery and another on maximizing it's life and performance.

3. pgreeny

pgreeny Member

Ratings:
    +0

Sounds about normal to me . I can get 4-6 or so hours of screen on time out of a charge depending on what I am doing with the screen on. If i am playing games it usually drains faster, but my battery life improved after the first few charges. I typically go my whole day(12 hours) with 60-70% left when I get home from work with about 2-2.5 hours of screen on time. Then depending on the night I may run it down to 40% or so. Now keep in mind I am in a good 4G area and use it, also I do nothing to conserve battery, no smart actions, 4g on all day, email and facebook syncing, screen about 50% brightness, 6- 10 phone calls a few texts and so on. To me every phone has flaws but the MAXX is the best Android phone I have had. I can use it without worry of plugging in.

4. PlastikCity

PlastikCity New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the post, very helpful.

5. PlastikCity

PlastikCity New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the input, can anyone else verify if they notice better battery life after the first few charges? Also, am I the only one who notice when you turn the phone off, then on, it resets the counter for time on the battery?

Search tags for this page
droid razr maxx maximize battery life

how to maximize battery life on droid razr maxx

how to maximize droid razr maxx battery life

how to maximize maxx
maximize battery life droid razr maxx
maximize battery life on motorola droid razr maxx

maximize battery life razr maxx

maximize battery razr maxx
maximize droid razr maxx battery
maximize razr maxx battery