Battery Life

Wrigley25

Reaction score
Sparkimus - How are you using your phone? Going one whole day without a charge for me would mean not even touching the thing. Do you have any suggestions on which smart actions to use to achieve these results?

I took mine back and got a new one. I'm noticing a HUGE difference. That could play a big factor, just having a bad battery.

In addition, I have turned off 4G/LTE and am just using 3G. This I think is also playing an enormous factor.

Do you notice your phone switching from 4g to 3g a lot? I was, and I think this constant changing drained my battery. My house is near 3 towers and they are not all 4g, so it just kept changing. If your phone is doing that I'd really suggest switching on 3g for a whole day and see what happens for you. If it is still bad definitely go get a new one.

Sparkimus

Reaction score
Basically I have smart actions set to disable cellular data and background sync at certain times of the day when the screen is off. I also have the phone in CDMA only mode sice LTE isn't available in my area yet. I usually get about 3 hours of screen on time per charge, but standby time is insane.

Smart Actions is really useful, just experiment with custom settings and see what works for you.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk