Battery Life?

pinedas678

Reaction score
i dont know if this is just a really good rom or whatnot but i have been using my droid for almost half and day and the battery meter hasnt gone down. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Apex has awesome battery life, or at least it does for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
Same here...been unplugged for 7 hours with some heavy browsing for an hour, a 20 minute call, 5 texts,half hour of sing music, half hour of pandora and downloading a couple apps, I am sitting at 60 %

This message was probably sent from the can

asaunders

Reaction score
I ended up getting juice defender just so I could turn data off because my building has the most crappy signal. When I kept it on it was searching to hard so it would drain my battery like crazy.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
P

pinedas678

Reaction score
i just let the battery drain and when it charged back up it was fine...

jriv21

Reaction score
My battery life is amazing. I'm a flashing rom freak and tried most of them out there for the DX and whilst I love Liberty, Apex delivers on both performance and especially battery life. I work a 10 hour shift and I'm usually out of the house and away from my phone charger for 11-12 hours out of the day and I've RARELY gone below 60% and this is all with moderate to heavy usage. I absolutely love this rom.

X_Usaf

Reaction score
this is the best rom for battery life. I leave it in my car at work and some roms I would come out to a dead phone but with apex it has gone down only 10%.
Can't beat apex for battery life.

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
I was on Apex, then I tried Cyanogenmod (awful battery life no matter what you do), so came back to Apex and battery life is FANTASTIC!!

nemesis099

Reaction score
I just switched from Apex to CM7 and I have to say I miss it because the battery use in Apex was so much less. I'm not looking to switch back with how much better it is.