Battery life?

n660623x

Reaction score
Guys I know there have been posts about the various superclean versions and battery life, but I dont seem to b having any luck. I am on superclean 2.7 and I have 2 issues. 1. The sleep of death....the screen goes off and many times out won't come back on without a battery pull. 2. Battery life sucks! I've had it off the charger for about 3 hrs and it's down to 15%. Can someone tell me how to fix this our give me a link too how to...I'm new to this so sorry if it seems like stupid questions to any of you.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

chattyt

Reaction score
So sorry...I wish I could help you. I'm recently rooted and on superclean 2.8 and still dealing with battery issues. Good luck!

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
I generally have a charger everywhere...so in really more concerned about the sleep of death issue...but nonetheless..both being solved would b great.

vi3tboiii54

Reaction score
As for the sleep Of death try re flashing and wiping cache. With 2.7 it comes with battery stats scripts so you can try wiping it using terminal emulator off the market for free. Charge up your phone to 100% then go to terminal emulator type in "su" press enter and "bstats" press enter your phone will reboot after that. From there let your phone run all the way to 5% do a couple charge/discharge cycles in order to calibrate your phone and battery. Also use juice defender app helps toggle mobile data thus saving battery life as well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I generally have a charger everywhere...so in really more concerned about the sleep of death issue...but nonetheless..both being solved would b great.

With all the Android smart phones you'll be lucky to get a day out of it with regular use. I'm down to 50% already today and I made a few text, had a couple of calls…..I have a cradle, a charger at my desk an a fully charged spare attached to a wall chargr

fordee11

Reaction score
I think the sleep of death is something to do with Froyo in general.. I am rooted with EB01 stock with the same issue.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Drop phone to ten% then cwm go into advanced and wipe battery, charge to 100%. You wont be able to get into cwm at 5% or below. It will reject even on charger. Had to do it three times after all flashes of super clean , works great.

5th time I posted and there is a forum on the battle fix on xda. Google it.

froyo:
SC 2.8 worlds end
midnight/steel blue theme

virtaclesmile

Reaction score
This is why I love these forums...I had the sleep of death this morning and I sure as hell was getting ready to ODIN my Sammy. But, I decided to check this "goldmine" forum, and here is my answer. AWESOMEdancedroid

Rsswga

Reaction score
i have had one sleep of death one time only when i used set cpu. .i don't use set cpu anymore.
voodoo eb16 kernel has substantial better battery life than the first.voodoo kernel for eb01

sent with D.F. app..Sam fascinate

virtaclesmile

Reaction score
i have had one sleep of death one time only when i used set cpu. .i don't use set cpu anymore.
voodoo eb16 kernel has substantial better battery life than the first.voodoo kernel for eb01

sent with D.F. app..Sam fascinate
Sorry for asking, but what is the easiest way to change voodoo kernels? I have the eb01 and would like to give eb16 a shot..

joeylion

Reaction score
Drop phone to ten% then cwm go into advanced and wipe battery, charge to 100%. You wont be able to get into cwm at 5% or below. It will reject even on charger. Had to do it three times after all flashes of super clean , works great.

froyo:
SC 2.8 worlds end

which CWM do you need to be in to do this? Red? Blue? Orange?

Sorry... still learning all of this stuff... thanks!

Jamis0n

Reaction score

froyo:
SC 2.8 worlds end

which CWM do you need to be in to do this? Red? Blue? Orange?

Sorry... still learning all of this stuff... thanks!

You can do this with green and red. Orange is still in the works, and also... green is going to be dwindled out and red can do voodoo and nonvoodoo. So stick with red. They both have it in the same spot too. [ advanced>wipe battery ]

sc 2.9v
midnight theme

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Pandora 3 hours and I'm at 76%

sc 2.9v
midnight theme