Battery life

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a dock that will work with a bodyglove case?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

leakim13

Reaction score
I don't like using cases.. tends to overheat my phone and feels like a brick in my pocket.

Sent from the Great North Woods.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I want screen shots of peoples usage and how many hrs and mins that the phone is off the charger and how many hrs and mins its been in use to still have batt. For 24hrs I don't see that at all im sry im rooted on squids and clocked tweeked and still dead after about 10hrs

Tapping To Talk

abhoward9

Reaction score
I hate how these type of threads are filled with people saying "light" or "moderate usage" one persons moderate usage is another persons moderate usage is another persons heavy usage. IMO, if you want to give readers something informative you should say how long your phone has been off the charger, and then tell us how much of that time your screen is usually on (this information is under display in the battery manager) and how much time you spent on phone calls.

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Same guys im on gummjar running 1.0 lower vlts than ulv and im dead in 12 hrs

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I hate how these type of threads are filled with people saying "light" or "moderate usage" one persons moderate usage is another persons moderate usage is another persons heavy usage. IMO, if you want to give readers something informative you should say how long your phone has been off the charger, and then tell us how much of that time your screen is usually on (this information is under display in the battery manager) and how much time you spent on phone calls.

agree 100%...i dont see a smart phone lasting 24hrs with "moderate" use anywhere theres no way thats going to happen.....post how long you screen has been on, you internet has been running and how long you have talked and then I will be leave you

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
This is what I mean and remember im rooted on squids rom and using his power saving tips threw gscript and i would call this LIGHT use bc of christmas and pic not shown iv sent about 125 text....so people saying 24-28hrs theres NO WAY
6212442b-c9d9-13e5.jpg
6212442b-c9e7-0d43.jpg
6212442b-c9f4-73bd.jpg
6212442b-ca14-84db.jpg
6212442b-ca22-001b.jpg
6212442b-ca2d-4426.jpg
6212442b-ca38-9de9.jpg

Tapping To Talk

droidster123

Reaction score
I agree with what your saying about everyones defintion of moderate use and such. But for me this is my phone at medium use...
aefdb75b-0242-5be8.jpg

Still a lot of battery and I do get about 20 hours or more on a charge

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
I post my pics. As soon as soon S. My battery gets to 20% hopefully that's not till late. Tonight lol

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Alright, my screenshots will be up soon. Its been 14hrs since last unplugged and I am at 80% so I will wait till it gets to 20-30 and take them.

From a D2.

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Hey guys i have another thread up where we. Can talk about our custom volts/settings and stuff or we can just keep it in here

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Hey guys i have another thread up where we. Can talk about our custom volts/settings and stuff or we can just keep it in here

Your thread has evolved into something completely different from what you expected, but battery life varies so much because of our ROMs and settings.

In order to "prove" the battery life we are getting we must now show it.....lol.
From a D2.

droidster123

Reaction score
Yes because tillywilly doubts you can get 24 hours lol that wasn't meant to be rude I just wanted to show that my phone can get as long as I was saying
aefdb75b-89fd-d193.jpg