Battery life went from 18+ hrs to less than 12hrs?

Zlow

Reaction score
For some reason my Battery life has went to crap. I Have been deleting apps to see if one of those caused the problem but I have not found anything conclusive. Any thoughts?

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
What is your battery usage page saying? It will tell you want is using power and help you gauge the problem.

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Are you turning 4g/3g off? Got to use Smart Actions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SANhacker

Reaction score
I'm with coolbreeze.
I don't even have the Maxx, just the regular RAZR, and my battery life is splendid.
Smart Actions did the trick for me. I have a friend who just got the Maxx and he claims three days of battery life. I get about 18 hours which is more than enough.

OP
Z

Zlow

Reaction score
I have not done anything differnet on the settings. It just suddenly went from 18+ hours to 12 or less hours. I ran everything as delivered from motorola from the day I got the phone. I think it has to do with maybe an app turming on something that was not on before. I had downloaded yahoo mail and it started around the same time the problem started. I deleted it and will see. I do know that yahoo mail wants the background data to be on all of the time so maybe thats what did it? Voice and display are always the majority of the battery usuage. Has been since day one. Nothing changed on my battery usage page.

OP
Z

Zlow

Reaction score
The yahoo email app for some reason was running the battery down. I am at 70% after 8 hours today. The last 2 days I would be at 40% or less. Weird.