1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery life tips?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by cprtinc, Mar 1, 2012.

1. cprtinc

cprtinc New Member

I'd like to get input from people who have considerably good battery life on CNA..because I am not.

I'm running CNA 1.4.0 and Leankernel 3.0.21 (experimental) with 3G only, and location services (except GPS) disabled. Can someone shed some light? Also, It was bad before I installed experimental so I don't think that would be it.

Thank you all!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus on the amazing Codename Android!

Attached Files:

2. cprtinc

cprtinc New Member

Additionally, I undervolt and the minimum (at which it runs mostly) is a good 230 MHz, but I don't understand undervolting very much and I heard that 700 min is better than 350.

Attached Files:

3. rmart88

rmart88 New Member

I would think your issues lies in the undervolting. I dont know much about, and havent gotten comfortable enough to do so with mine yet. But from what I have read, undervolting can sometimes cause more issues than not. If it is volted too low, the phone actually works harder than normal, thus causing more battery drain. I would try raising your voltages back up to stock for a few days and see how it performs. Good Luck! report back to us if you figure something out!
  4. cprtinc

cprtinc New Member

Alright, I will try that out! For now, I just switched to CNA's 1.5.0 kernel to test it out. Ill report those. I just find it strange that my battery acts like that while I'm being told that Android OS usage is significantly low and is mostly in deep sleep.

5. Maverick0984

Maverick0984 New Member

Auto screen brightness?
  6. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

Switched from interactive to on demand and down clock to 920-350 on stock kernal 3g unless I need speed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  7. whatuseekisfire

whatuseekisfire New Member

+1 same thing I do