Battery Life Sucked...Now great

richtheruler

Reaction score
I got my Bionic last week and it had terrible battery life. Then I started having problems with the screen not showing any of my icons and it would restart on its own. So, I did a hard reset and now it works great and the battery is awesome! That might be a way to deal with the battery life.
Should I still keep this phone or turn it in for a new one, even though I'm not having problems now?

Insidian

Reaction score
Sounds like you had an app or apps that were draining your battery, and weren't playing nice. The reset got rid of them. Slowly reinstall the apps you had one at the time until you find the culprits.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BronxDan

Reaction score
I was watching Slingbox on my Bionic with the phone charging, after a half hour I got the battery low warning. The jack was in because i had the charging sign on top. has this happened to any one else?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I was watching Slingbox on my Bionic with the phone charging, after a half hour I got the battery low warning. The jack was in because i had the charging sign on top. has this happened to any one else?

Yup! There's a topic around here about it.

chadmeister

Reaction score
I would just go with the extended battery. I run so many programs and never have any problems with low battery life anymore. Just need to find good cell phone cases for it.