Battery life seems to be degrading??

tc1

Reaction score
I've noticed that my battery has been dropping a lot quicker than it used to.

Anybody else notice this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Mikegreco16

Reaction score
I have found my battery life getting better since last week or maybe the week before. The other day I had over a day of the charger I think total it was like 32 hours off the charger with light to medium use

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
My battery has improved since out of the boxer with the use of smart actions. When the phone display does off. Data does to.

Zandar

Reaction score
Battery life should improve over the short term and degrade over the long term, but long term means at least a year or two. If you're seeing a drop in battery life this soon, chances are you have a rogue app or two that are taking up too many CPU cycles in the background. Install anything new, lately?

OP
T

tc1

Reaction score
Nothing new that I can think of.

Seems to take longer to charge also, especially when using the phone such as streaming music.

Zandar

Reaction score
Nothing new that I can think of.

Seems to take longer to charge also, especially when using the phone such as streaming music.

It will take longer to charge when streaming music because it's also discharging at the same time. It sounds to me like you may have some runaway apps on your hands. Get an app like WatchDog and see what's going on in the background.