Battery life save/ & Data usage

tyhthrsmama

Reaction score
Ive had my revolution about 2 months now ,, Everytime i get an app to help battery life, it shuts everything down,,also I am on a limited plan for data does anyone know an app that will alarm me if im getting close to my limit?....

Haw1936

Reaction score
Verizon sents me a text message telling me that I'm close to using up all the minutes. I started out with 700 and had to up it to 1400. Then, about a week or so ago, they called to tell me of a new plan, which did not increase my charges, where I can now call any cell phone, regardless of what company they are with, and I'm not charged any minutes. Also, I can list the 10 most called land line numbers and there are no charges. Great plan!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Verizon sents me a text message telling me that I'm close to using up all the minutes. I started out with 700 and had to up it to 1400. Then, about a week or so ago, they called to tell me of a new plan, which did not increase my charges, where I can now call any cell phone, regardless of what company they are with, and I'm not charged any minutes. Also, I can list the 10 most called land line numbers and there are no charges. Great plan!

Where are you located. I read somewhere that Verizon testing the plan in a few states

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums