Battery Life Running Apex 1.0.2.2

rmaddx43

Reaction score
I just flashed Rubix to Apex and getting horrible battery life getting about 8 hrs where as on rubix i was getting nearly a full 24hrs... as researching i've heard nothing but good reviews on the battery life has anyone else encountered this issue or know a fix or what can possible be eating up the battery?

BlownSi05

Reaction score
I have been running apex for a while and never seemed to have bad battery drain from the rom. Make sure to check any apps you have that connect to download info, like weather and news apps. Beautiful widgets was horrible on my battery and now that I use simi clock widget, no more battery issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droidxchat

Reaction score
I just flashed Rubix to Apex and getting horrible battery life getting about 8 hrs where as on rubix i was getting nearly a full 24hrs... as researching i've heard nothing but good reviews on the battery life has anyone else encountered this issue or know a fix or what can possible be eating up the battery?

This is common when switching between any rom. You don't actually have bad battery life, what happened is that your phone lost "relative points" to compare your battery power, so it can think your battery is lower than it actually is.

To fix: charge your battery to 100%. Reboot to recovery, go to advanced and wipe battery stats.

You should find your battery life a lot better after that.

Reaction score

This is common when switching between any rom. You don't actually have bad battery life, what happened is that your phone lost "relative points" to compare your battery power, so it can think your battery is lower than it actually is.

To fix: charge your battery to 100%. Reboot to recovery, go to advanced and wipe battery stats.

You should find your battery life a lot better after that.

And when charging to 100% make sure to get a full charge by leaving it plugged in for a good hour after it says it is charged since the battery stats are messed up in the first place.

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
About to try this out thanks for the help!

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
What ate your thought on juice defender and screebl?