1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Life Randomly Drops To 0%

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by lxRebelxl, Aug 17, 2012.

1. lxRebelxl

lxRebelxl New Member

Today at work I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was completely unresponsive. No screen image, no power up, nothing. I tried charging it and still nothing. Then out of the blue, it powers up. (After six hours of unconsciousness) no battery life whatsoever and I'm POSITIVE I charged it over night. I don't know why the life of it disappeared. I haven't been near any water or magnets. I checked the recent phone calls and there was no butt dialing. I never played any music off of it. Where did the charge go?!?! I took this screenshot of the battery's history. It literally disappeared. Any explanations??
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to DroidForums lxrebelxl! That is strange but could be due to several things. The most likely is that your battery meter is off (saying your phone is at 100%, stopping the charge because it believes it is at 100% but really it may only be at 30%). To fix this, do meter training cycle. With the phone off ,charge it to 100%. Turn phone on and use (without charging) til you get the low battery warning (10%). Turn phone off and charge to 100% again. Then use your phone and charge as you normally would.

In your screenshot, is the green Android guy in the notification bar an auto task killer? That could also be what drained your phone... by repeatedly killing background tasks that immediately start back up again, creating a viscous cycle. They can often do more damage than good because they kill processes that your phone actually needs to work properly.

Do the meter training and keep us posted. There may be other things we also can do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

That green Android icon has a blue X on it's belly?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. jaye712

jaye712 New Member

Atk ..yet another one..yikes..i dont like that logo lol..yes..uninstall that app asap..i learned the hard way

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"
Search tags for this page

android battery drops to zero

android battery goes from 100 to 0
android phone battery goes from 100 to 0
battery drops on droid x2

battery goes from 100 to 0

battery goes from 30 to 0
droid battery 30% drops to 0
my phones battery goes randomly to 0
nexus 7 battery drops to zero
phone battery dropped to zero when charging android