Today at work I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was completely unresponsive. No screen image, no power up, nothing. I tried charging it and still nothing. Then out of the blue, it powers up. (After six hours of unconsciousness) no battery life whatsoever and I'm POSITIVE I charged it over night. I don't know why the life of it disappeared. I haven't been near any water or magnets. I checked the recent phone calls and there was no butt dialing. I never played any music off of it. Where did the charge go?!?! I took this screenshot of the battery's history. It literally disappeared. Any explanations??