Battery Life Question

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by ukyfan, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ukyfan

ukyfan Premium Member Premium Member

OK, I have what I hope is a simple question. If I have my phone hooked up to a charger, and if I stream a radio app to my bluetooth headset it will drain the battery faster than it can charge while it is hooked up right? I like to listen to a morning show on my phone so I am not tied down to the headphones on my computer, but every time I stop the stream my battery is anywhere from 50-70% from 100%. Is this normal correct?
  2. daggy1985

daggy1985 New Member

I've noticed this problem before, but with using the GPS with Google Maps, I will have a full charge on my phone plugged into my car charger and after about an hour or so of use my battery will be down to 20 percent, so I have to turn off the GPS and google maps and allow my phone to charge back up. This is always irritated me cause I don't under stand why the phone doesn't run off auxiliary power when it is plugged in and charge the phone, I mean laptops do this all the time, why this isn't the way it works with the phones is beyond me.

If someone knows of a solution to this problem that would be fantastic. I'm not sure if it would be possible to program the phone to work differently. That would be great if someone could figure this one out.