Battery life doubled

deadhead15

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice I did actually noticed a marked improvement afterwards
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

MilesD37

Reaction score
GET RID OF THE TASK KILLER!
Not yelling ,just want to emphasise THAT is killing your battery more and can cause your phone to act up

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.

I was told be all my friends with Droids to use advanced task killer... so this will kill my battery more? Anyone else notice this?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Task Killers are pointless for all android devices, especially in 2.2 because it tends to just reopen the programs you closed. You use more battery with ATK than just letting them sit in the background unused.

damagickid

Reaction score
3 days?? Maybe what you consider to be "moderate usage" and what others consider to be the same, are completly opposite.

Thank you for posting this. My thoughts exactly. Frick, I bought the damn phone to utilize all the bells and whistle, I find it silly to turn this off or that off just to get a few more minutes of use. I've invested into a couple HTC 2150 batteries and in conjuction with my standard AC charger I'm able to have as much service my heart desires. I just ordered battery wall charger so that I can have a couple batteries charging at the same time. If others want to stretch their battery use, it's all good and by all means do it. For me, I'm going to stress test and use my Incredible to its fullest potential and not be hindered by shutting off certain phone features.

Dude when I had my dx I could get 3 days of battery with medium ussage....so don't tell me we can't have good battery life on these phones

DroidForums junkie!

moderate usage to me is using internet ALOT thru the day to check on thinks like facebook and forums. and i use audiogalaxy anytime im listening to music...that depends on how long im in my car that day tho, normaly about a hour or so a day with that. and random games and other things thru the day. dropbox and other downloads

Alchemist945

Reaction score
What does this setting really do I'm giving it a try

JetskiDroid

Reaction score
Regain battery length

I'm new to the forum but reading about extending my battery.

FYI for anyone who doesn't know...
allowing your battery to die and then recharging it will "tease" it back to maximum useage, or at least as close as it can be depending on the age and condition. Do this a few times and you'll notice a difference. Putting your "device" on the charger all the time builds a memory and reduces the life.
I don't put my rechargable devices (cordless phone, earpiece, headphones, ect.) on their charger until they are about dead and it makes a big difference on how long they last.