Battery life as good as reviews saying?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by snipes1003, May 31, 2011.

1. snipes1003

snipes1003 New Member

I'm trying to figure out if I should get the charge. The 4g/display/release before tiered pricing appeal to me.

One thing that I am very concerned about is battery life (not really concerned about lack of dual core processor b/c in my experience these phones are usually bandwidth constrained and not processor constrained).

Is the battery life really as good as others are saying or is it the same as all other android phones (make it through the day with moderate use, but still not sufficient to make it through the day with heavier use)?
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

How many Threads are you going to start asking if you should get the charge?
  3. snipes1003

snipes1003 New Member

Until I figure it out :p (really only considering s2 and this so think I'm solid on 2)
  4. mspampi

mspampi New Member

Well my habits from prior haven't changed and have actually gotten more frequent.. That said, the battery life lasts just as long if not longer (LED screen improvement) as my past 600mhz, small screen 3g Android and I am very pleased with that. :)

I'm also constantly in and out of 4g/3g switching and battery still performs well. When I'm home I try and keep it near my window as 4G is solid there.