Battery life 1.0 vs 1.5?

dadsterflip

Reaction score
Seem like my battery don't last as long as the 1.0. Every settings are the same. No mods scripts Etc. Didn't do anything different. I usually go to work at 8am and by 12 I'm sitting at 70-60% charge and now at 12 I'm sitting 50-40% charge. I've tried reinstalling. Sbf. But I just can't get the same battery life as 1.0. Any tips or so would help. Thx.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

snoop5

Reaction score
for me its the total opposite im at about 20 hrs with 40-50 % left, so for me 1.5 is great. dancedroid

XaeroR35

Reaction score
Seem like my battery don't last as long as the 1.0. Every settings are the same. No mods scripts Etc. Didn't do anything different. I usually go to work at 8am and by 12 I'm sitting at 70-60% charge and now at 12 I'm sitting 50-40% charge. I've tried reinstalling. Sbf. But I just can't get the same battery life as 1.0. Any tips or so would help. Thx.

Battery life was terrible on 1.0 for me. It is great on 1.5. Make sure you enable USB debug.

tlozano09

Reaction score
for me its the total opposite im at about 20 hrs with 40-50 % left, so for me 1.5 is great. dancedroid
How can you possibly get 20hrs????? please explain! my battery life is terrible with liberty 1.5

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I absolutely hated 1.0. In terms of smoothness and stability I felt as if it were a step back from gummyjar. Luckily I've had the opposite experience with 1.5 and get a good 10 hours of battery life with heavy use overclocked to 1.3 ghz ulv

mrichards86

Reaction score
How can you possibly get 20hrs????? please explain! my battery life is terrible with liberty 1.5

I get 2 days per charge...it depends on your use and how long the display is on. I am a light user and I've easily gone 30+ hours with plenty of battery left.

droidxchat

Reaction score
Lots of people will switch roms (or versions) and then get worse battery life simply because they forgot to charge to 100% then wipe battery stats.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Lots of people will switch roms (or versions) and then get worse battery life simply because they forgot to charge to 100% then wipe battery stats.

I think this may be me...care to explain how to do this exactly. I have looked, but cant seem to find where to do this....thanks in advance.

dvader

Reaction score
I've had great battery live with GJ, lib 1 and 1.5 on 4 DX's

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Mine is much more terrible on 1.5, I even did the charge 100% and wipe stats. I've also noticed that my phone gets hot somewhat often on 1.5.

want a droid

Reaction score
You don't need to wipe your battery stats all that often. Changing roms isn't going to affect it, the phone is smart it knows how much battery is left.

I'm with those who say they had bad battery on 1.0 and have noticed an improvement on 1.5.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dadsterflip

Reaction score
Hmm ill keep looking into it. See what's up. Ill charge batt and wipe it after fully charge. Thx for the replay guys.

17akota

Reaction score
Using JuiceDefender helps out a lot too. i get about15 hours or so. Thats moderate use, overclocked to 1.2ghz and somewhat crappy service (1-2 bars 3g and 1x.)

cjriddle22

Reaction score

I think this may be me...care to explain how to do this exactly. I have looked, but cant seem to find where to do this....thanks in advance.

All you need to do is charge your battery to 100% (make sure it is actually 100%), and then go into clockwork and clear battery stats. Click on Advanced or something like that. It is a level or two deep.

Most people aren't actually having worse battery life, it just seems that way b/c the calibration might be off. But I have only cleared my battery stats a few times, with no real difference in battery life, so I am not sure if it is actually needed.

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Using JuiceDefender helps out a lot too. i get about15 hours or so. Thats moderate use, overclocked to 1.2ghz and somewhat crappy service (1-2 bars 3g and 1x.)
+1 on this Juice Defender really gave me a boost in life as well, and this is at the Juice Defender DEFAULT settings.

for those of you having overheating issues, sometimes just clearing your delvic cache and cache will help, I noticed once on another rom that SETCPU settings put in the 800mhz (when screen off) really burned the cpu for some reason so I don't ever go there anymore. Just a weird thing with me.