1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery level indicator

Discussion in 'Droid Stock Help' started by wes4bass, Dec 7, 2011.

1. wes4bass

wes4bass New Member

I have an original Droid in which the battery would only last a couple of hours,,, and that was without using phone at all. I purchased a new battery, fully charged it, and the same thing occurred. After doing this several times, along with looking at battery usage, playing with checking and unchecking things, I discovered that if I turned off the phone and back on it would show up to 70 percent or so. After another couple of hours battery indicator would turn yellow, I would turn off/on and it would show around 50 percent. Now, if I didn't catch the battery indicator winding down to 5 percent, the phone would shut down and I would be unable to turn it back on without hooking up the charger. What is going on?
Search tags for this page

battery check status droid x2

checking battery level on motorola t404g

does the motorola android 2 have a battery level indicator

droid pro battery level

how to set battery level in rooted droid

htc battery charge level indicator

moroeolla battery indicator levels

s4 battery level indicator

thunderbolt battery life indicator

where is the battery level indicator on droid x2