Battery Left and stock gauge disagree, need insight.

wotnartd

Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah it's me again. I got a BP7X a few days ago and installed and calibrated Battery Left, and while it says my phone has 0%, the phone is saying it is at 40%. Should I just assume the stock gauge is correct? Does the phone recognize the BP7X and adjust?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks again.

ExodusC

Reaction score
This is a not well known issue.

Some people here will tell you that "you're doing it wrong," in regards to your battery, when we can barely squeeze out 10 hours with a BP7X, all the while they can pull almost two days out of theirs.

I wish we could find a fix.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission using the DroidForums app.

leobg

Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah it's me again. I got a BP7X a few days ago and installed and calibrated Battery Left, and while it says my phone has 0%, the phone is saying it is at 40%. Should I just assume the stock gauge is correct? Does the phone recognize the BP7X and adjust?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks again.

I would rely on internal gauge for the right percentage. Try battery diviner for real world predictions on battery estimation, based on your own usage.

If you want 1% battery increments - use circle battery widget.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Try circle battery widget, it reads battery level from the same system file that your notification bar gauge uses, and displays 1% increments without any calibration needed.