1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Left and stock gauge disagree, need insight.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by wotnartd, Mar 30, 2011.

1. wotnartd

wotnartd New Member

Hey guys, yeah it's me again. I got a BP7X a few days ago and installed and calibrated Battery Left, and while it says my phone has 0%, the phone is saying it is at 40%. Should I just assume the stock gauge is correct? Does the phone recognize the BP7X and adjust?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks again.
  2. ExodusC

ExodusC New Member

This is a not well known issue.

Some people here will tell you that "you're doing it wrong," in regards to your battery, when we can barely squeeze out 10 hours with a BP7X, all the while they can pull almost two days out of theirs.

I wish we could find a fix.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission using the DroidForums app.
  3. leobg

leobg Member

I would rely on internal gauge for the right percentage. Try battery diviner for real world predictions on battery estimation, based on your own usage.

If you want 1% battery increments - use circle battery widget.
  4. kptphalkon

kptphalkon New Member

Try circle battery widget, it reads battery level from the same system file that your notification bar gauge uses, and displays 1% increments without any calibration needed.
Search tags for this page

1% battery droid2global

calibrate bp7x battery

how to fix the calibration on a bp7x