1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

battery lasting very long time

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by cgrimm9, Sep 5, 2010.

1. cgrimm9

cgrimm9 New Member

ok I just might be me. but I figure I tell my story. last night I did my fantasy football draft. it lasted 4 hours. anyways I used a fantasy football app as my cheet sheet. the phone was on for 4 hours straight. I went into setting/applications/devopment and checked keep screen on. anyways of 4 hours of use my phone lost 20% of power. It never lasted that long before that I noticed. Might be just me But someone else check if this works for you.
  2. razortaz18

razortaz18 New Member

I usually unplug around 7:30 am. By the time I get home from work I'm normally at 40 or 50% with little to no usage. Just checking email, Facebook and twitter apps. The past two days when I've gotten home I'm still at 90%! The only change I've made is I stopped using K9 mail and started using the stock Gmail client. Now I get real push and amazing battery life! Side note I am using the extended battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. rickreno

rickreno New Member

This is my 2nd phone, tonight it's on 3 days and 4 hours on the first battery charge. It's showing 30% battery. My first X was one of the first ones, I ordered it the night they took orders - I'm guessing they've changed something in the phones they're shipping now.
  4. avt123

avt123 New Member

My device has been unplugged for 13h 51m 21s and I have 80% battery still. Stock battery.
  5. Lightninrod

Lightninrod New Member

Something is wrong with mine then. I unplugged it at about 6:45 AM, used the browser, sent two emails, read some emails, and used a few apps this morning and mine is at 60%. both the stock and the extended battery are going dead at 3-4 PM usually??? No LWP, no Wifi, BT, etc but do have GPS on.