Battery Issue

germar62483

Reaction score
I looked through a lot of stuff and I can't find an answer, my phone is stuck at the Motorola Logo and won't boot into recovery and when I try to do the RDL thing it just says not enough battery power. All this happened after I flashed the new Cyanogen Mod and then a custom Kernel. I need help please!!!

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
crap i just read the last part of your post again. haha. umm ok what kernel did you install? and what speed did you install

OP
G

germar62483

Reaction score
Battery

Actually went from Simply Stunning v4.6 to CyanogenMod 6.0 RC3. Thinking I might have tried a wrong Kernel, but have no clue how to go about this, Can't boot into recovery and I can't boot into bootloader either. when it boots into bootloader it just says not enough battery power. Yes I wiped cache and everything

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Actually went from Simply Stunning v4.6 to CyanogenMod 6.0 RC3. Thinking I might have tried a wrong Kernel, but have no clue how to go about this, Can't boot into recovery and I can't boot into bootloader either. when it boots into bootloader it just says not enough battery power. Yes I wiped cache and everything

ok i would say hook your phone up to the wall charger(usb charger from computer doesnt provide enough power) then let it charge it should be good in the when you wake up depending where you are. then if it is the kernel atleast we can install another one. i suggest using chevys froyo kernels im 100% positive they work on Cyanogen.

OP
G

germar62483

Reaction score
Nice

Well thanks man, actually just downloaded insanely clean, ive had it with cyanogen mod, just hope my phone will turn back on in the morning.

OP
G

germar62483

Reaction score
Yes

Sure did, like u said, eventually there was enough power on the battery, i was able to flash into recovery with the power cable plugged in, used a thumbdrive and an sd adapter to get a new rom onto my microsd and flashed it...thanks for the help, i was about to freak out

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sure did, like u said, eventually there was enough power on the battery, i was able to flash into recovery with the power cable plugged in, used a thumbdrive and an sd adapter to get a new rom onto my microsd and flashed it...thanks for the help, i was about to freak out

Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks INSANENEIVIESIS