1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery issue with droidmod 1.0?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by CoyG, Feb 23, 2010.

1. CoyG

CoyG New Member

Is anybody having a problem with their battery getting drained a lot faster than normal? when i ran bb 2.1 I lost about 10% per hour and now that I'm on droidmod 1.0 my phone has been unplugged for about 5 hours and I'm already down to 20%. also I noticed that my battery levels would change sometimes when I rebooted my phone
  2. danielle_lml

danielle_lml New Member

My phone just died. I installed the droidmod 1.0 at noon when my battery was at 70%.
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

No problems here...At 80% here, Took it off charge at 8am. (4pm now)
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Mine appears to be discharging at the normal rate. I've been using it a lot today so it's down to 70% but I took it off the charger at 8:00 am.
  5. Newton122189

Newton122189 New Member

I find myself staring at the live wallpapers and the display is a huge battery hog, could be part of it
  6. CoyG

CoyG New Member

Are you guys over clocked? if so what are your primary settings? also, I have the star field live wall paper and installed swype if that makes any difference.
  7. pmas

pmas New Member

Over at the DM forums, many are complaining about battery life. I know mine is terrible since the update to DM 1.0. I have all the same setup as prior sholes mods and no live wallpapers running. I have wiped and reinstalled to no avail. Battery life is short. Hopefully they will get this under control in the next rom.
  8. AquaDan88

AquaDan88 New Member

I installed this ROM yesterday and ran it all day listening to podcasts via Listen, and I was able to go from 7:30 until around 9:00. Today, I overclocked to 800mhz this morning and listened to podcasts most of the day. Put it on the charger at 4:00 and it had 30%. So I'm not having as big of a battery problem as everyone else is having.
  9. pulptastic

pulptastic New Member

I noticed live wallpapers seemed to drain my battery substantially faster. I had the galaxy one on for an afternoon, and Phone Idle had used 22% of my power, up from the ~5% it normally has. My phone also ran a bit hotter than it did with static wallpapers. I've since reverted, and it seems to behave as it did with older sholes roms.
  10. speed4tu

speed4tu New Member

I have had mine going today and it has been about like it was with stock setup.